PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
1. General provisions
- This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the general data protection regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, GDPR - Reglamento general protecion de datos) and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data Fresh Point Technology SL (CIF / NIF B42653287, Av. de las Adelfas, 16, Esc.1, Bajo 4, 03189 Orihuela (Alicante), España. Hereinafter - the "Operator").
- The operator sets the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen while processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets as its most important aim and condition for carrying out his activities.
- Regarding the processing of personal data, this Operator's policy (hereinafter - Policy), applies to all information that the Operator can get about the website https://yolka.eu visitors.
2. The main concepts used in the Policy
- The automated personal data processing is a personal data processing performed by means of computer equipment.
- Personal data blocking is a temporal termination of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
- Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://yolka.eu
- Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing with the help of information technologies and technical means.
- Anonymization of personal data is a complex of actions directed to making impossible to determine the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without the use of additional information.
- Personal data processing implies any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed by using automation tools or without using such tools towards personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Operator - a state body, municipal body, individual or legal entity, providing personal data processing independently or in cooperation with other individuals, as well as determining the purpose of personal data processing, the components of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a determined or being determined User of the website https://yolka.eu.
- User - any visitor to the website https://yolka.eu.
- Providing personal data - actions aimed to expose personal data to a specific person or a certain group of individuals.
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media and telecommunication networks or allowing access to personal data in any other way.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state, to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity.
- Destruction of personal data - any actions aimed to the complete and irrevocable destruction of personal data with no possibility to further restore of personal data content in the personal data information system and (or) leading to total destruction of physical medium containing personal data.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of the User
- First name, last name, patronymic.
- E-mail address.
- Phone number.
- Year, month, date and place of birth.
- Details of an identity document.
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) by using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics etc).
- The information listed above (hereinafter the “Policy”) is compiled to the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing User’s personal data is providing information to a User by sending e-mails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil-law contracts; providing the access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send to the User the notifications concerning new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator to the e-mail address [email protected] with mark "Cancel notifications about new products, services and special offers."
- Anonymized User data, collected by using the Internet statistics services, is intended to collect information about User actions on the site in order to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis of personal data processing
- The operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled in and / or sent by the User personally through special forms located on the website https://yolka.eu. By filling in appropriate forms and / or sending personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
- The safety of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures which are necessary for the complete fulfilment of the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data for unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under no circumstances, be passed to third parties, except the cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
- In case of detecting inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them personally by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address [email protected] marked “Updating personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator, prior to the start of cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to be confident that the foreign state, whose territory personal data is supposed to be transferred to, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not meet the requirements determined, can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
Download the Spanish version here.
- The user can get any clarification on arising questions concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail [email protected]
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.